четвъртък, май 12, 2011

Throw yourself away and you'll feel worse than better.

I am sick of the stupid university.
Sick of the brainwashed department.
Sick of the damn lecturers who give further arrangements AFTER I've already submitted my coursework.
SICK of their stupid marking based on nothing.
Sick of their non-significant 'importance'.
Sick of how they claim we wouldn't be able to graduate and pass next year.
Sick of their major sickness.
Sick of my major sickness caused by their major sickness.
Sick of how I am not going to have real life next year because of them.
How I should spend whole year doing only their stupid brainwashed work.
How I will not do what I really love.
Sick of my damn choice.
Sick of my mistake for which I pay every single day.
...
S-i-c-k o-f a-l-l.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар